Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Scentsy Consultant!





I did not realize how long it has been since I have blogged. So much has been going on. I will try to update this week nightly. Today I decided to become a Scentsy consultant. Scentsy is basically a variety of wickless candles. A safe alternative to hot candles which if left alone can cause fire damage. There are hundreds of varieties of aromas to choose from and warmers of all sizes to fulfill anyones needs. I have chosen to be a consultant and start selling this product for a few reasons. One is I love the product and all the different options available. Becoming a consultant was a non expensive way to start a company and hopefully earn a little money.  I have been unable to do much over the past couple months because of my knee issues (different post) and felt it was time for me to get my mind focused on something productive. I will become a Pampered Chef Hostess in a week or two as well, so if you are in need of anything for your home or gifts for a friend or loved one, contact me! This adventure is really outside of my comfort box however still looking forward to becoming successful with both businesses and meeting new people. Please visit my web site or contact me with any questions or needs!

https://vickigamboa.scentsy.us/Home

No comments:

Post a Comment