Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Am I over doing it? I don't think so...

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices:  take it or leave it.  ~Buddy Hackett




As written before I became a Scentsy consultant, well I am now officially a Pampered Chef consultant as well. I normally would not put myself into this position, but I am selling two products that I truly love and and believe in. Being in the kitchen is a favorite past time of mine, and I feel that Pampered Chef products are the only way to go. My plan is that if I am able to be successful in these two businesses, I will then not have to wait for a top paying job to make a living and can go in a more entry level position and still be able to survive. I am excited to begin this journey and put myself out there to meet new people and become successful. Wish me luck ! And if you need anything from either company, be sure to contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment