Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Long day...

Everyone has his day and some days last longer than others.



The longer I sit here unable to walk, the slower the days seem to drag by. Today I sat here most of the day watching Sammi sleep on the bed beside me. I did get up and walk around some, found some food, exercised my leg. I received my new Pampered Chef Consultant kit today, but it is so heavy and bulky I can not really do much with it, one because there is no room in here and two because I just don't yet have the strength. I did decide to schedule a Scentsy launch party, as I feel I am struggling getting people interested in having a party for Scentsy or Pampered Chef. So I am excited about that. If you are reading this post you are welcome to come to my launch party on March 5th and Madeline's Grill in Redmond, Or visit my website http://vickigamboa.scentsy.us/ I learned tonight my daughter and son-in-law will be over this weekend for a longer time than I thought so that makes me really happy, I can not wait to spend time with my little girl. I miss her so much. She can help me organize my Scentsy and give me some ideas, and I can share my Pampered Chef with her. I think she might be bringing her dogs too, so Bella will have someone to play with. She has been so lonely since the neighbor dog has been gone on vacation. I have sat here for 2 and 1/2 months depressed at times, lonely at times, angry and times, but I am so happy right now anticipating the visit from my daughter. I can hardly wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment