Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

New to this...

*We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.*


I will try to remember to post a few times a week for those who may be interested. I am so excited about fall. I have already been to a fall festival and enjoyed walking in the rain, people watching, and trying to imagine the reason why those who came to sell their products do so... how do they make these products, do they do this because they want to, or is this their only source of income? How do they find inspiration for their designs, and why do I not have any talents? LOL After walking around for a couple hours I did manage to pick a few unique items for Christmas gifts, though there was a lot of things I wanted, there was very few things that I really needed. Left the festival with sore feet, sore back, and a bag of kettle corn tucked safely under my arm. I think it was a good day.

1 comment:

  1. It's so neat that you started a blog! Wasn't the craft fair fun? It was really neat to see all of the things that people have made. I wondered HOW they made all of that stuff, and never thought about what inspired them. It is such a interesting thing to ponder though, and if I could find out, I would probably be inspired myself. ;) Although it was inspiring enough just to walk through and see everything. :)

    ReplyDelete