Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Different Type of Expression



I have a passion for photography. Still being new to this, I will try my best to show my results. I am not all that great at it and I have an old camera, but I so enjoy taking photos of whatever I find interesting. It does not matter if it is beautiful or meaningful, small or large, living or not; photography is a great way of remembering times, expressing feelings, and showing your personality. If I could make a living of it, I certainly would. I truly believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, the material that I photo may not interest everyone, but if it interests even one person, that is all that really matters to me. With such a wide range of likes and dislikes, I can not say that I have any particular style, however I truly find more beauty in nature than any other areas. Please feel free to comment or give advice to any photos of mine that you may take the time to look at.

1 comment:

  1. Great picture! In my experience, just taking photo's I get a good one every 100 shots or so. I've always wanted to take one of the weekend community classes on photography myself. Perhaps that might be a great step for you also. Can't wait till you get a new(er) camera to see what you can do with it. Keep posting the great work!

    ReplyDelete