Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Determination

Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough!!



It has been a month and a half since I moved out on my own. I would definitely say there are pros and cons. I love having my own space, my own thoughts, and the ability to relax and enjoy my quiet time. I am a very independent person and enjoy my self much more. On the other side, I do on occasion get lonely. I look forward to visiting with others, and I appreciate the help I am still getting when it is needed. We will see what the future holds.

I have dove into my photography and am really enjoying it. The word is getting out and I have a few clients now! I am looking forward to seeing where this new adventure in my life takes me.

I have settled into my new home, and although I am not a big Halloween fan I did decorate the home this year. We also carved our pumpkins, and Lyle handed out candy for me. I do not like costumes and especially masks. I am glad he was here to help me.

I received some fantastic news in October and I am so excited to watch this news blossom into a reality.

November is a month of Thanks. I am very thankful for so much in my life. I am not sure there are enough days in the month for me to mention them all, but I am surely going to try. I am looking forward to spending time with good friends and family. Sharing stories and thoughts, laughs and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment