Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Dedication...

"I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday."

Although I have been fairly consistent with my commitment to walking everyday on the treadmill, I will admit I have missed some days in the past. My commitment to myself was for the month of November I will walk everyday and give it my all each time. Although today is only the 5th. I have been doing very well. I notice that my energy level is increasing daily, my knee is feeling pretty good and my scale is throwing numbers at me that I am happy about. I know it is early and I have a lot of work to do, but every step is one step closer. I will keep you updated :)

I have been thinking about what I can do to "give back" this holiday season. I have come up with a fairly simple idea and I will blog about it once I begin. I am calling it "The 12 Days of Christmas" Pretty original huh?

We are moving into my favorite time of year. I am thankful that I am healthy enough to be able to spend time with my children, friends, family, and loved ones. I am looking forward to start decorating, baking, cooking, visiting, etc. I do not have any real traditions for the season.. Who knows, perhaps this will be the year to start one...

No comments:

Post a Comment