Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Goodbye Summer


Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I'll miss you
Until we meet again!



Tomorrow is the first day of Autumn. The summer is ending too soon, however I will say that I do love the smell and colors of Fall. My leg is finally healing, and I am getting around a lot better. I started taking my interests in photography to a new level and am excited to see where it leads me. I have made a decision in my life to move back into town on my own. Although I sincerely appreciate all the help I have received in the past several months with my leg surgeries, I feel that I am at a point in my life that I must again learn to do things on my own and find the independency that I once was so proud of. I have moved my animals with me, Mo and Sammi are adjusting well. Bella is doing well also, however she does divide her time between being in town with me and out in the country with Lyle. I had the opportunity to take a couple camping trips this summer and a few trips to the coast, although I wish I could have done more, I am grateful that I was healthy enough to finally get out and experience the activities that I enjoy once again. I am looking forward to my new adventures coming this Fall and Winter, and am excited to visit future pumpkin patches, holiday bazaars, winter festivals, Thanksgiving dinner with family and friends as well as Christmas time with those close to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment